@DOMO-PRINCIPLE@

People Change, Time's Change, And it Will Always Keep Changing.. As the fact, Every Living Things In This Earth Change.. It's Nature!!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Wonder why?

Assalamualaikum..

okay, today post i want  to write it in English...

Alhamdulillah.. yesterday activities is a total success because everyone doing their part well..
and i would like to give a very great appreciation to those who are
supporting and helping the committee...
Every Successful project come with a sacrifice.. 
My friends and i here almost sacrifice everything...
and then, i started to think... is anyone ever appreciate our sacrifice?

So, yesterday and another yesterday.. last month... last semester..
i have doing my greatest job... fulfilling the people want..
but, when i doing what are they wanted are they understand?
what have i have been through, my friends and others?
did they?

I write this post, with a great disappointment.. because when i realise it,
i'm not living my life.. and i know why...
i'm really thankful to Allah. I really "syukur" to Allah..
because give a test, and it is very great test that i have to face...

i will continue to write it later.. because i have to to the class..

To be Continue............................

My BloG PicTure!

My BloG PicTure!